If you’re a talented WordPress Developer with a passion for innovation, Laurel IT team wants you! We’re seeking a skilled developer to join our team and work on exciting projects while learning from some of the best developers in the industry. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to advance your career and expand your skillset. Apply today to take your next career step with us!
WordPress Developer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create responsive websites based on designs provided
- Optimize website elements such as plugins, widgets, and videos to work effectively across browsers, platforms, social media channels, and mobile devices.
- Upgrade/maintain existing website content, graphics, links, coding, etc. as needed.
- Manage the hosting, security, migration, and redirects for all sites when necessary.
- Develop custom WP plugins, modules, and themes.
- Convert XD design files into pixel perfect, dynamic layouts.
5 Day a week work culture. High potential of career growth along with leadership roles.